Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

xxxhackxxx91

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxhackxxx91

xxxhackxxx91

xxxhackxxx91 Empty
PostSubject: xxxhackxxx91   xxxhackxxx91 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Nickname - xxxhackxxx
Your Class - sorc
Your Level - 65
Are you able to use legion forums - yes
Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - yes
Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - both
Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – serbia +1 GMT
How old you are - 21
Male/Female/Other - Male
How much you usually play – 4 or 5 hours per day
How good is your english – average
Your previous legions – none
Why you left your previous legions –
Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - yes
If yes on which one and what was your name there - retail and my name dalibor
Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Hammerfall and Preyforhell
Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - Eclipse should invite me because i'm a team player and a veteran in mmo games (WOW, Rift,Guild Wars 2, Warhammer). I can contribute with attendance and dedication to overcome the new content.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Legionary
Legionary
Tala

xxxhackxxx91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxxhackxxx91   xxxhackxxx91 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 pm

i remember you were on eclipse, can i ask you 1 question, why did u left the previous time?
Back to top Go down
Brightmoon
Inactive
Brightmoon

xxxhackxxx91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxxhackxxx91   xxxhackxxx91 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 am

Tbh good question. You were in legion before and you left it. Saying you will quit game yet u hopped into another legion. So already tehre is a lie in saying you weren't in any other legions.
Back to top Go down
xxxhackxxx91

xxxhackxxx91

xxxhackxxx91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxxhackxxx91   xxxhackxxx91 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 am

I would wipe 1 Sorci this is my new sorc xxxhackxxx as I was told that čupreštati and I've actually done and the issues that smtavio prepraio I did not have any time to work I iso
Back to top Go down

xxxhackxxx91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxxhackxxx91   xxxhackxxx91 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 am

There is something really fishy about your language 1st , you do almost a perfect Application with no mistakes and now from your writing it looks very suspicious, did you copy that from somewhere or someone helped you write it?

Ah yes , you have copied from Zibby's application ... did you even read the rules ?
Back to top Go down

xxxhackxxx91
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse :: Ishalgen :: Public Forum-
Jump to: