Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Application:) - - - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgaanaa
Legionary
Legionary
Morgaanaa

Application:) - - - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Application:) - - - ACCEPTED   Application:) - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:27 am

* Nickname - Morgaanaa
* Your Class - Chanter
* Your Level - 58
* Are you able to use legion forums - Sure!
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yeap!
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - Both..I tend more to PVE..have to practise more for PVP:)
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Greece (EU)
* How old you are - I'm 21
* Male/Female/Other - Female
* How much you usually play – When i have nothing else to do.. 8-10 hours o.O
* How good is your english – I understand everything and i think you can understand what i want to say ,too. so quite good i think :) My second mother language is german, just saying :p
* Your previous legions – LOL,Fatebound,Anonumous
* Why you left your previous legions – lol: lower lvls, couldnt do my campaignes just helped others. Fatebound: no teamwork at all .. Anonumous: No one was talking or participating in chat..
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - No
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - /
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Pearl. I asked if i could join and was send to do an application on the forum:)
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - Couse i participate in instance's, i like to help others,i like to be in a team..yeah..and i hope i can get better and wiser about the game through the legion. :)
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin
Mavelle

Application:) - - - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application:) - - - ACCEPTED   Application:) - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 am

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the Legion rules if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Pm me, Pearl, Phantom, Harakan, Midget, Zellinn or Anelelele ingame so one of us can invite you to the legion please.
Also I will have to change your forum name to the same as your ingame name as per legion rules, so make sure to use it when you log in the forum
Back to top Go down

Application:) - - - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1