Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

application - - - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizzard
Legionary
Legionary
Gizzard

application - - - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: application - - - ACCEPTED   application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:33 am

* Nickname - Staalbaard, call me Shawn, I insist.
* Your Class - Templar nOOb
* Your Level - 50
* Are you able to use legion forums - I'm sure i'll manage
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - Yes Absolutatly, if you wanna read buy a book :D
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - I'm not a super tank, but if you spank it, i'll tank it or die trying...
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - I'll volunteer for meat shield duty
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – South Africa(GMT+2), but don't tell that booger guy, he thinks I'm Russian.
* How old you are - 39
* Male/Female/Other - My Wife says i'm an ass, so i'm not sure maybe i'm an Other.
* How much you usually play –Ok, so i don't have a life... sue me...I play Games every chance i get
* How good is your english – #awesome
* Your previous legions – Suicidal Maniacs -
* Why you left your previous legions – because i was the only active member over the last 6 months
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - yes
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - Perento, Biosorcerer.
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – booger
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - This one time at band camp, this much older gamer guy told me of a place where i can meet new people and kill stuff, my google is weak so he had to paste me the link, long story short..
i'm here now...
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin
Mavelle

application - - - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: application - - - ACCEPTED   application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:44 am

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the Legion rules if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Pm me ingame (Mavelle) or Harakan or Booger or Divinefury so one of us can invite you in the legion.
Back to top Go down

application - - - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1