Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

application --- ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Criz

Criz

application --- ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: application --- ACCEPTED   application --- ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:17 am

* Nickname - Neterlands
* Your Class - Assasin
* Your Level - 65
* Are you able to use legion forums - by this application i can say that i can*_*
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - yep
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - i dotn focus on on them i just go where is more fun ^^
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Latvia GSM+2
* How old you are - 20
* Male/Female/Other - male
* How much you usually play – when im working i dont have much time to play so i log 1 -2 hours but in weekends i guess its from how i feel
* How good is your english – its for u to judge
* Your previous legions – Fear and was 1 more but i dont rly remember
* Why you left your previous legions – just didnt feel like its legion for me
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - IA private and retial i have been for quite a while now
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - IA Alakad
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Iana toaly made me overcome my lazyness >.>
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - i always do my best no matter what :P  altho im not fan of sieges i could start going there >.<
Back to top Go down
Midget
Deputy
Deputy
Midget

PostSubject: Re: application --- ACCEPTED   application --- ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:59 am

Welcome to eclipse my fellow latvian mate hope u will enjoy your time in legion.
PS. All latvians are lazy xDDD

Please pm Mavelle , Harakan, Hellroth, Tsuzor or Divinefury so one of us can invite you into the legion.
Back to top Go down
Criz

Criz

PostSubject: Re: application --- ACCEPTED   application --- ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:52 am

im not that lazy-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application --- ACCEPTED   application --- ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

application --- ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1