Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Ramaekers Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ru123456

ru123456

Ramaekers Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Ramaekers Aplication   Ramaekers Aplication Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 am

Nickname - Raamaekers
* Your Class - Ranger
* Your Level - 61
* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - Yes
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - A little of both but i do more pvp cause i cant realy find anygroup for pve instance etc i think this server has no people enought to have a good pve community
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – From Portugal
* How old you are - 18
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually play – Im in university, so as much as i could possibly play
* How good is your english – I think its ok
* Your previous legions –  Spiritus Lusitanea (portuguese legion)
* Why you left your previous legions – People in legion stoped playing including me so they erased the legion
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - No
* If yes on which one and what was your name there -
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Hellroth
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - Well im an active player and i know this legion has a good organization in pvp and pve invents so to be honest i cant realy help this legion right now but later as the time passes and i get better i can be able to help to organize invets etc, for now i will provide more of your help than you from mine :p
Back to top Go down
Midget
Deputy
Deputy
Midget

Ramaekers Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramaekers Aplication   Ramaekers Aplication Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 am

Hello we will ask u to join ts today or tomorrow we could ask some more questions and see if ts is important for u to play with us when it comes to pvp and instances.

Have a nice day Tsuzor/Midget...
Back to top Go down

Ramaekers Aplication
Page 1 of 1