Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaitheen

Alaitheen

Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application ) Empty
PostSubject: Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application )   Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application ) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:51 pm

* Nickname - Alaitheen
* Your Class - Gunner
* Your Level - 35
* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes
* Are you able to use Teamspeak -  Yes
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs -Once i reach max level i would love to participate in instance/dungeons and events.
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - I focus both in PvP and PvE when it comes to MMORPG games
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) –  Sweden GMT +1
* How old you are - 21
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually play – Between 7 and 10 Hours a day.
* How good is your english – English is one of my superior languages. So i don't have any difficulties understanding or following orders. And my social voice communicating skills is decent aswell.
* Your previous legions – Tainted.
* Why you left your previous legions – It was a private guild for me and my girlfriends Alts. ETC
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - Yes Retail
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - I used to play Aion back on release for a few months but quit due no time / studies.
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Me and my Girlfriend were looking for a Legion that has a good background/history so we decided asking around for information regarding Legions. And in the end we found 3 people who pointed out Eclipse. So i sought out to make a quick research on the guild and it seemed to be a Legion of my liking. So i contacted Tsuzor and discussed with him abit regarding the legion and information. And he asked me to create an application for myself and my GF. ( Can't give names, because i can't remember which ones mentioned the Legion. Sloppy memory )
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - At this point i would say The more, the merrier : ). We're both super friendly and helpful players. Even though we're not max level yet we will try to offer as much help as possible to the ones we can help. And towards endgame we will make sure to join hands with the rest of the legion and have fun together in pvp/pve etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Nickname - Aihrie
* Your Class - Gunner
* Your Level - 37
* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - Only listen
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - When we get to a point where we can participate then yes i'd gladly join in !
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - PVE only for now.
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Sweden GMT+1
* How old you are - 18
* Male/Female/Other - Female
* How much you usually play – 5-10h+ a day.
* How good is your english – It's super good! I have no problems when it comes to understanding or discussing subjects. And i can both give good explanations of stuffs and follow instructions.
* Your previous legions – Tainted
* Why you left your previous legions – Private Legion. So we pretty much left it to join a bigger and more active one that we could hold dear.
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - No
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - X
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – My bf Alaitheen went through the struggle to find information about Eclipse and hes the one who got me into this.
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - A very friendly and active player but im not very much of a talkative person when it comes to being new to Legion/guilds or Communities. But once i feel comfortable i'll make sure to join the legion on the events and try to help as much as possible. And having one or two more friendly players in the Legion wouldn't hurt i guess !
Back to top Go down
Midget
Deputy
Deputy
Midget

Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application )   Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application ) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Welcome to eclipse
Back to top Go down

Application Legion- Eclipse. ( Duo Application )
Page 1 of 1