Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Application - - - ACCEPTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
henrych

henrych

Application - - - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Application - - - ACCEPTED   Application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 pm

* Nickname - Henryete
* Your Class - Templar
* Your Level - lvl 50
* Are you able to use legion forums - yea ofc
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - yup, i like workteam
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - both especially PvP
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Romania ->> UTC/GMT +2 hours
* How old you are - 23 years
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually play – 2-3H depends on days..;)
* How good is your english – enough to good to speak
* Your previous legions – TraciaRO
* Why you left your previous legions – hmm, i didn't left that legion but i had a period when i was gone and when i come and i login i see they kick me cause i didn't play for a long period... :)
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - Yea i played on IA on pride same name, same class !
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - Henryete - templar lvl 60 !
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – i hear from some friends from legion and i search on google and i find it !btw very nice intro i like it !
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - cause i'm a good player who rlly like to play and i like to help legion mate's to make party for intances and pvp, in a word i like workteam !
Back to top Go down
Laur
Legionary
Legionary
Laur

PostSubject: Re: Application - - - ACCEPTED   Application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi,we have many templars in our legion,and every day its like 8 or 9 online.
Some of us are still w8´ing for some spot in TF and TH legion runs,you are lvl 50.
When you want to lvl up to 60,you´l need good items also to start doing TF and TH whit legion,in my opinion get to lvl 60, and get some decent items first...

Its a -No- from me.

Laur.
Back to top Go down
XRay
Admin
Admin
XRay

PostSubject: Re: Application - - - ACCEPTED   Application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Laur wrote:
Some of us are still w8´ing for some spot in TF and TH legion runs,you are lvl 50.
When you want to lvl up to 60,you´l need good items also to start doing TF and TH whit legion,in my opinion get to lvl 60, and get some decent items first...

Its a -No- from me.

Laur.

I don't remember you being one of the leaders and having the authority to make this decision.

khm anyways.

Welcome to the legion!
Whisper Reko, Ndmn, Mavelle, Valery or me ingame for invitation
Please read the Legion rules if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Back to top Go down
http://eclipse.forumn.org
Valery
Legionary
Legionary
Valery

PostSubject: Re: Application - - - ACCEPTED   Application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm

henrych wrote:
btw very nice intro i like it !

Thank you very much wink

And welcome to Eclipse!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000475604958
Ndmn
Inactive
Ndmn

PostSubject: Re: Application - - - ACCEPTED   Application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Laur wrote:

Its a -No- from me.

Laur.

I wanna bitchslap you. We accept people regardless of their gear and class, our only requirement is lvl 50.
First of all - he has time, until he gets to 60, to farm all the AP and RB / AM&EF / TF he wants to gear up.
Second - the choice to accept or not belongs to the leaders.
If a member has something to say about a person he met before and acted inappropriately, sure. But to come up and say 'no' just cause it's hard to find a spot in the premade is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - - - ACCEPTED   Application - - - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Application - - - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1