Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Application - Yakone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakone

Yakone

Application - Yakone Empty
PostSubject: Application - Yakone   Application - Yakone Icon_minitime1Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 am

* Nickname - Yakone
* Your Class - Sorcerer
* Your Level - 60
* Are you able to use legion forums - Sure
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - At this moment more pve because I do like to gear up more, but later I would like both.
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – I'm from Belgium ( GMT +2 , same as server )
* How old you are - 22
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually play – a few hours a day.
* How good is your English – It's decent, but of course not perfect.
* Your previous legions – None.
* Why you left your previous legions – /
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - It's my secondary character on retail and also played on IA
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - I'm Helea from SmallGods, I'm kinda bored to play my ranger and lately I found my interest to level up and play on my sorcerer.
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Pearl gave me.
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? -
I know Eclipse from the co-op with SmallGods. I don't know if they are still working together, since SG is not that active anymore. But since I found my interests to play my sorc now, I would like to find some people to do instances with for now and hopefully in a few also pvp-ing. And since I guess Eclipse is a decent and active legion, I should give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Harakan
Brigade General
Brigade General
Harakan

Application - Yakone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Yakone   Application - Yakone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:12 am

welcome aboard, hope we can give you what you seek in a legion, one of our cents will pm you when we log in for invite
Back to top Go down

Application - Yakone
Page 1 of 1