Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Application - Barratheon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barratheon

Barratheon

Application - Barratheon  Empty
PostSubject: Application - Barratheon    Application - Barratheon  Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:06 am

Hey :)

* Nickname - Barratheon
* Your Class - Gladiator
* Your Level - 65
* Are you able to use legion forums - yes
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - i try to enjoy both and im up for anything anytime
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – GTM +1 (Croatia)
* How old you are - 19
* Male/Female/Other - male
* How much you usually play – to much >< 6h+ per day (some days i play less depends on stuff irl)
* How good is your english – Its rly good...
* Your previous legions – Hardcore Pwnography
* Why you left your previous legions – Because our leaders decided to reroll on another server and i didnt want to leave Nexus...
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - I played on IA but not much
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - Baratheon
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Friend that was in legion (Hardcore Pwnography) with me Gwenllian said that you are nice active people so i decided to apply...
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - Well im active and i enjoy both pvp and pve so ill join groups for stuff and try to do my part as best as i can :)
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin
Mavelle

Application - Barratheon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Barratheon    Application - Barratheon  Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:50 am

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the Legion rules if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Please pm Midget or Booger for invite in the legion.
Back to top Go down

Application - Barratheon
Page 1 of 1