Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Apply to legion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyala
Legionary
Legionary
Seyala

Apply to legion Empty
PostSubject: Apply to legion   Apply to legion Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:32 am

* Nickname - Seyala
* Your Class - Spiritmaster
* Your Level - 60
* Are you able to use legion forums - yes
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - yes
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - sure
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - I like both, but at the moment i am doing bit more pve because i am leveling.
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – GMT +2
* How old you are - 15
* Male/Female/Other - male
* How much you usually play – 3hours a day
* How good is your english – it's ok. I can understand people and communicate but my English is not perfect. I am still improving it;)
* Your previous legions – there was one i can't remember which one it was
* Why you left your previous legions – It was just funny I was looting a quest item and pressed enter the moment a random legion invite came.
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - no,but I played for about a year on the official na servers.
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - Server:Israphel Name:Seyala
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – I have seen many people from eclipse and they were all quite friendly. Because of that I googled your legion and saw this weppage
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - I think you are a structural legion and that's really important and I really like big world boss raids or sieges.
Back to top Go down
Seyala
Legionary
Legionary
Seyala

Apply to legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to legion   Apply to legion Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 am

I am sorry but i forgot something and I will correct it here.
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – GMT +2, Country: Austria
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin
Mavelle

Apply to legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to legion   Apply to legion Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the Legion rules if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply to legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to legion   Apply to legion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Apply to legion
Page 1 of 1