Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Apply to legion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woofaki

Woofaki

Apply to legion Empty
PostSubject: Apply to legion   Apply to legion Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:52 am

1 Nickname - Woofaki
2 Your Class - Gunner
3 Your Level - 65
4 Are you able to use legion forums - yes
5 Are you able to use Teamspeak - yes
6 Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - Ofcourse!
7 Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - I like both, but at the moment I am into more PvE to get some gear and cash
8 Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – GMT +2
9 How old you are - 19
10 Male/Female/Other - male
11 How much you usually play – from 2~6 h (until 15th August lesser, because of work, after gonna play much more)
12 How good is your english – It's fine. I can communicate, but still learning each day
13 Your previous legions – V for Vendetta, Rejects, If I Die It Was Lag and was one moment in Eclipse around 8 months ago
14 Why you left your previous legions – They died, everyone is now afk and I with then, I was not able to do instances
15 Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - Nope
16 If yes on which one and what was your name there - 0
17 Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Dracoz
18 Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - If I say I am awesome, it still counts? And I think, I could join for raids and if needed, then donate some kinah too  yay
Back to top Go down

Apply to legion
Page 1 of 1